Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many times is this going to happen?

Default How many times is this going to happen?

https://heavy.com/news/2018/08/molli...immigrant-ice/

"Cristhian Rivera, the suspect under arrest in the Mollie Tibbetts’ death, was in the United States illegally, authorities revealed in a press conference. He is a Mexican national."

Blood is on the hands of people who refuse to take border control seriously. Those who protest ICE, those who think illegal immigrants should get to stay in this country are responsible for this woman's death.

Get them out. This should be the issue every GOP candidate runs on. Every rally. Bring up every person that illegals have murdered. Bring up how much they cost you. Let every American know that their sons and daughters are at risk of being killed by illegals every single day. The President should start every speech with a moment of silence and mention a different American who has been cut down by the scourge of illegal immigration.

Why?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

This is a bigger issue by far:

"Blood is on the hands of people who refuse to take mass shootings seriously. Those who protest against reasonable gun control, those who think gun control should not be tighter in this country are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent people and the ongoing fear of millions of school children.

Get them out. This should be the issue every GOP candidate runs on. Every rally. Bring up every person that mass shooters have murdered. Bring up how much they cost you. Let every American know that their sons and daughters are at risk of being killed by mass shooters every single day. The President should start every speech with a moment of silence and mention a different American who has been cut down by the scourge of lax gun control."
    Last edited by EyeKhan; 08-22-2018 at 12:09 PM.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Everyone who was surprised that lewk would try to selfishly capitalize on this by defending ice and the GOP please raise their hand.

No one?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Just some background: every single major respectable news outlet in the US announced that Manafort was found guilty, while Cohen pled guilty (clearly implicating Trump in the process). Fox splashed this story all over their front page, doing everything they could to distract their audience from news of those momentous events. From Fox's ass straight to Lewk's brain, and on to this forum.

Does 'this' refer to Lewk starting a thread with an unclear, click-baity title, which turns out to be a story about a one off event which is supposed to somehow 'own the libs' because it supposedly contradicts some commonly held liberal beliefs, only to be completely ignored by everyone because Lewks tactics are as transparent as a large pane of glass and the thread instead be used as some meta-commentary about Lewk's posting habits before dying after getting less than 10 replies?

Because, if so, I would say it's probably going happen a lot.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

How many times will someone who has entered the country illegally commit a crime? I dunno, how many times will people in the country legally commit a crime? So far it looks like illegals are LESS likely to commit murder than legal residents or citizens.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Different standards are used. Lewk regards illegal immigration as unacceptable and 100% preventable (if the punishments are sufficiently sadistic), and thus regards crimes committed by illegal immigrants as being 100000x more egregious even before the brownie modifier is applied. He regards illegal Mexican immigration as 100% evil and 0% good. He also appears to regard Democrats/liberals as 100% responsible for illegal immigration, which in his view confers far greater culpability on them for crimes that are infinitely worse.

You would figure that the right would hate Mollie since she voiced her opinion against their pedo Roy Moore.

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Think that's a message to you as well though.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    How many times will someone who has entered the country illegally commit a crime? I dunno, how many times will people in the country legally commit a crime? So far it looks like illegals are LESS likely to commit murder than legal residents or citizens.
    Hey look its Fuzzy being deliberately obtuse again! The people who are American citizens are here, their crimes are going to happen (well we could prevent some of them if we locked up violent shits for longer) we don't have an option of sending them to another country. However EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL we have the option of kicking out. If the illegal population is 1 million and if even just .01% of them will commit a violent crime that's a 100 victims we could have saved.

You would figure that the right would hate Mollie since she voiced her opinion against their pedo Roy Moore.

Mollie's family? You mean some cousin who barely knew her?

And in regards to Mollie having liberal views: This might be a shock to you but most conservatives don't think violence is acceptable against people simply because they have a different political opinion. Mollie had every right to voice her option and to be able to do so safely. This is of course a marked difference to the 'punch a Nazi' movement by the left and the encouragement to assault people with MAGA hats or incitements of violence by folks like Maxine Waters.

Maxine Waters?

Incitement of VIOLENCE?

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Maxine Waters?

Incitement of VIOLENCE?
    http://time.com/5320865/maxine-water...ration-policy/

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” Waters told a crowd in California over the weekend. “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

Because pulling together an angry crowd toward a target the crowd hates isn't incitement of violence at all right? I mean if you believe that then putting out people's addresses and saying "it sure would be a shame if something bad happened to ya" isn't either. But oh wait I forgot you live in a world of double standards so I'm sure that'll be your exact argument.

I'm sorry but by this standard you were recently calling for the murder of protesters and Trump has been inciting violence against journalists and political opponents. I strongly urge you to think before posting, lewk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Hey look its Fuzzy being deliberately obtuse again! The people who are American citizens are here, their crimes are going to happen (well we could prevent some of them if we locked up violent shits for longer) we don't have an option of sending them to another country. However EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL we have the option of kicking out. If the illegal population is 1 million and if even just .01% of them will commit a violent crime that's a 100 victims we could have saved.
    So if you had the option to theoretically kick out American citizens you would kick them all out? Then every single crime would have been prevented.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Mollie's family? You mean some cousin who barely knew her?
    This matters how?

Hey look, more family is speaking out
    https://m.facebook.com/billie.calder...3323?__tn__=-R
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 08-23-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    So if you had the option to theoretically kick out American citizens you would kick them all out? Then every single crime would have been prevented.
    I would ask where lewks outrage for Shanann, Bella, and Celeste is but we know that's the type of person lewk is.

He acts like no one sees the mental disconnect he has with suggesting stopping immigration will save lives while ignoring or ridiculing gun reform. Or how Rivera's Republican boss straight up lied that Rivera was vetted and legal to work in the US. He hates when the big bad government steps on the toes of business even through his immigration stance stomps all over that position. Or how he refuses to address what would happen if these businesses stopped hiring these people in the first place.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 08-23-2018 at 02:48 PM.

If you really want to tackle illegal immigration (rather than migrants you don't like) the latter is how you stop it. You don't go after the poor migrants who are trying to stay underground you go after the rogue but legal themselves people profiteering off migrants. Hiring an illegal migrant here can lead to a prison sentence and/or a £10,000 fine per illegal employee.

Switzerland has I believe gone a step further and introduced not just fines or prison for employers but amnesty and a path to legality for any illegal migrant who blows the whistle on their employer.

If you really wanted to halt illegal migration you would start off with an amnesty for anyone there followed by tackling the demand not the supply. But if you just want to make life miserable for people who aren't necessarily speaking English as a first language then you would do what America is doing.

I'm sorry but by this standard you were recently calling for the murder of protesters and Trump has been inciting violence against journalists and political opponents. I strongly urge you to think before posting, lewk.
    I've never called for the murder of *protesters* who are obeying all laws and protesting appropriately. I am certainly in favor of rigorous self defense against rioters, looters and those who would assault people for wearing certain types of clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    If you really want to tackle illegal immigration (rather than migrants you don't like) the latter is how you stop it. You don't go after the poor migrants who are trying to stay underground you go after the rogue but legal themselves people profiteering off migrants. Hiring an illegal migrant here can lead to a prison sentence and/or a £10,000 fine per illegal employee.

Switzerland has I believe gone a step further and introduced not just fines or prison for employers but amnesty and a path to legality for any illegal migrant who blows the whistle on their employer.

If you really wanted to halt illegal migration you would start off with an amnesty for anyone there followed by tackling the demand not the supply. But if you just want to make life miserable for people who aren't necessarily speaking English as a first language then you would do what America is doing.
    I agree we should go after companies who knowing hire illegals. There need to be a better system in place to check citizenship status. I'm not in favor of amnesty for whistle blowers but I would be in favor of cash bounties for uncovering illegal actions as well as for private citizens who report illegals as well.

I've never called for the murder of *protesters* who are obeying all laws and protesting appropriately. I am certainly in favor of rigorous self defense against rioters, looters and those who would assault people for wearing certain types of clothing.
    Lewk, you're in favor of protesters being driven over by cars. Meanwhile, Maxine Waters never called for violence, nor did she personally doxx anyone. You're both lying and employing a double standard.

Fox splashed this story all over their front page, doing everything they could to distract their audience from news of those momentous events. From Fox's ass straight to Lewk's brain, and on to this forum.
    Its worse than that, Lewk has shared tweets from false accounts before, he likely sees the bots as like minded individuals.

Lewk, you're in favor of protesters being driven over by cars. Meanwhile, Maxine Waters never called for violence, nor did she personally doxx anyone. You're both lying and employing a double standard.
    The rights of the person being assaulted always takes precedent. If you restrict my movement illegally I have the right to defend myself. Obviously the car should honk but if they still don't move then its absolutely unsafe to stop your car in front of a riot and the proper solution is to move forward. This isn't complicated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Reginald_Denny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_SgpyJWRY

That's bullshit just like your weak-ass whining about Waters was bullshit.

Unless they're assaulted by an American with a gun, right Lewk? Then it's thoughts and prayers and nothing can be done.
    Hope is the denial of reality

If you restrict my movement illegally I have the right to defend myself.
    Yeah... this is crazy incorrect, even psychotic. Else rush hour traffic would be a bloodbath.

You honestly need to look into talking to a professional about this thing you have with connecting inconveniences with violent and murderous responses.

I agree we should go after companies who knowing hire illegals.
    I look forward to your hilarious off the mark threads attacking American businesses for cutting costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Unless they're assaulted by an American with a gun, right Lewk? Then it's thoughts and prayers and nothing can be done.
    A lot can be done. Jail, torture, execution, punishment of relatives etc. But gun control? Impossible.