Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
Most of us are quite content to call out those in our own culture we disagree with to. In fact we're typically more prepared to.
But you don't declare your entire culture to be inferior. In fact you've just declared the opposite, that it is superior.

I can pick and choose as many areas as I choose.
I think you mean you can dismiss anything you want, as you did in the other thread. I'm simply holding you to the very high standard you've indicated you require for proof. Not my fault you seem to think it is suddenly incredibly unreasonable when it interferes with your own condemnations.
You keep saying this like it is justified or means anything, which it is not. If patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel, then calling someone names like 'racist jackass' is the last refuge of someone who is losing the argument.
I did it at the start of the argument, because I believe in calling a spade a spade and you have said exactly the same thing yourself in the past. You said outright that you instantly judge someone the instant you hear the sound of their voice. If you don't like being called a racist jackass for that, maybe you shouldn't engage in the behavior of the racist jackass.