Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: What game are you playing now?

Just Cause 2.

Never played a game where the percentage complete was under the time played....the world is huuuuuuuge.
    Fun game, lots of silly stuff to do.
    Tethering a guard on the runway at the airport to a plane taking off was a favorite moment..
    That kind of stupidity can't be scripted

Also got Red Faction:Guerilla for free.
    There was a mystery redemption code that came with Darksiders, and it turned out to be that.
    Surprising really, thought it would be a DLC skin, or weapon or something, not a whole game.
    Thought if it's free, it must be a lame game, but it's actually pretty good.
    The destructible buildings are a lot of fun, pretty satisfying to bring down a structure with a sledgehammer, or rigging it with mining charges and running like hell when you see it's collapsing towards you, hehe.

This month has been very low-brow, cheap thrills, gaming wise

Call of Duty stimulus package!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermarioman View Post
    When I played BF2, I got rage kicked all the time for being a bad chopper pilot. :/
    So don't fly choppers.

I'm playing Torchlight, it's ok but since I already have Fate it is all too familiar.
    Such is Life...

Resumed FFX last night, hadn't played it in a few months (restarted the game last year). Want to finish the game before I get FF XIII (probably for my birthday in June). Never actually finished an FF game before.

So playing DragonAge when in the Living Room, FFX when in the bedroom. Got kicked off DragonAge just now though, Amanda wanted to play Guitar Hero.

Beat ME2 again, I'm quite hooked. Going to play through 1 then 2 again on insanity to get the only remaining achievement. Help me.

In perpetual orbit around a point three seconds to the left of the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by NGS View Post
    Beat ME2 again, I'm quite hooked. Going to play through 1 then 2 again on insanity to get the only remaining achievement. Help me.
    I've been trying to play it again, this time as a complete bitch, but it's really hard. I hate picking the nasty options.
    Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Knux897 View Post
    Call of Duty stimulus package!

What do you think of the new maps? Personally, i think they rock. However i can't help but wonder why they didn't put such levels in the game to begin with!? Double XP on the new maps as well

I'm starting up a character on Morrowind. For some reason I always liked this one better than Oblivion. Oblivion felt kind of silly with the warp gates to hell and the fast travel. I also didn't like how everything basically leveled up with you. Oblivion was very impressive graphics wise. Morrowind was just so interesting of a setting.

I haven't played Morrowind in ages. May have to see where I left off on my little lizard thief.

Tried any of graphic enhancer mods for morrowind?

-----

I'm still playing the Lego Universe. Don't have a clue whats going on with it. The Lego forums are torture, so I barely read them. I did get an email saying they wanted everyone online this Saturday, something to do with Pirates for Easter

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Tried any of graphic enhancer mods for morrowind?
    Haven't actually heard of those. Links?

Not from work, since they block everything game related, but you could Google morrowind graphics mod . I was asking because I haven't actually tried them, but I had seen some on Youtube before.

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar
    I've been playing Minecraft obsessively recently.
    http://minecraft.net/
    I enjoy blank walls.

My PS2 Final Fantasy X disc has got badly scratched. I'd already taken the disc in to be repaired once before with Game, but its not possible to get it fixed again . I quite want to finish this game, but got no disc for it now

I wonder what I could get for a used xbox 360. I haven't used it in half a year or so. I doubt it's even still plugged in.
    Congratulations America

You could donate it to me
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

I haven't used mine in forever either, especially now that I've got the PS3. But I doubt I'll throw it away, still got the NES at my parents house (unless they eventually threw it away).

Seriously playing NHL09 like it's NHL '99. I'm hooked. All other games are sitting on the shelf disbanded. My pc sometimes beeps for no reason just to draw some attention.

Speaking of NHL '99, it had a great intro

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Picked up Prince of Persia for the DS for $10 from Gamestop. Not worth it, the controls are clunky, and the mini graphics are shit.

Kids are having a blast with their pokemon games, and Scribblenauts is an endless blast.

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar

yes yes yes yes yes yes
    I enjoy blank walls.

Slaves to Armok : God of Blood - Chapter II : Dwarf Fortress

Creatures from the caverns underground keep coming up. Getting slaughtered by Giant Cave Swallows, then a Giant Cave Spider came up and bit a bunch of my guys, I think they're poisoned.

Get this: I'm playing Deus Ex, I've had the game for about a decade and decided to try playing it for the first time in years and despite it looking really old graphically it is still playable.

Majestic 12!!! Illuminati!!! Hong Kong Triads!!!
    Such is Life...

Assassin's Creed II

Wow. The detail and subplots (It mentions Edison's plot against Tesla, so you need to play it Ness!)

I mostly love this game except for the Race challenges and one particular tomb that I'm in right now that forces you to complete a timed obstacle course...(so basically a bitch of a race).

Veldan, I hated that tomb! The one where you need to use a jump skill that's previously never come in handy...if you take it carefully you'll actually have plenty of time. Look up the tomb's easter egg on Youtube if you feel like distracting yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by NGS View Post
    Veldan, I hated that tomb! The one where you need to use a jump skill that's previously never come in handy...if you take it carefully you'll actually have plenty of time. Look up the tomb's easter egg on Youtube if you feel like distracting yourself.
    Yeah, I make right to the last beam that activates the door, then the timer goes off...

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan Rath View Post
    Assassin's Creed II

Wow. The detail and subplots (It mentions Edison's plot against Tesla, so you need to play it Ness!)
    I'm mostly on my laptop right now so it's Nethack and NES games for me
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

COD4 was available for cheap over the weekend. Even then it still worked out as £2 per hour of game, so I'm not impressed by it's longevity. Good fun, well presented, but not much of it.
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame