Yeah, the Defenders.

Marvel's insistence that literally every single piece of fiction they produce, no matter how different in tone or style, simply must take place in the same continuity (Jessica "I Self Medicate With Alcohol After My Horrific Abuse by Kilgrave" Jones and Frank "I Express My Overwhelming Grief at the Loss of My Family by Violently Murdering Criminals" Castle exist in the same world where there's a talking koala and a tree-thing having whacky adventures, and ninjas sometimes go out dressed as ninjas and attack people with medieval japanese weaponry), but also that you to forget about that fact unless they want you to do one of their Team Ups is downright bizarre.

I mean, do the Avengers really not give a fuck about the Hand's plan to completely destroy New York? Do all those people in the Punisher who are prepared to go that damn far to protect the US from islamic terrorism really have nothing to say about that time the earth got attacked by aliens or a rogue AI nearly destroyed the entire planet?