Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prostitution

Quote Originally Posted by oldmunchkin View Post
    HUH??

You brought this thread right back to me so suck it up when I reply!! You are so far above the average person, you don't know what to say to them! You want to make them "think your way" etc!
    No. It's up to you to come clean here. Why don't you share with the forum the things you've told me on MSN? It's disingenuous of you to keep up the charade, or make it sound like it's a superiority issue. Don't ya think?

Munch, perhaps there's some sub rosa history here that makes you think that this thread is targeting you. I can't say, though certainly it's not evidence to the rest of us. But YOU are the one who started airing dirty laundry here and flailing about, so you should probably walk away.

GGT, you seem to be trying to get her to air more. That is hardly constructive, either. While I think Loki was wrong in accusing you of trolling, you appear to me to be egging Munch on after her indiscretion of posting out of control in this thread in the first place.

Just my 2 cents. The original topic does interest me somewhat, but I won't wade through intermittent floods of personal angst to post my views on the OP.

Why is prostitution bad? You gotta make ends meet. Some of the most benevolent individuals, both real and fictional, whore themselves out.

Pssst... they're not really talking about prostitution; they're really talking about the tips of the iceberg that is the private war of principles that's raging between GGT and Munchkin in their MSN contacts.
    Congratulations America

Could be. But that's an assumption, and the only rational thing it to work from data we actually HAVE, as opposed to assumptions.

amiright?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    that is the private war of principles that's raging between GGT and Munchkin in their MSN contacts.
    Why make a thread out of a silly MSN argument? Does being a women entail sporadic behavior? wimenz. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    ...Does being a women entail sporadic behavior? wimenz. :/
    Oh come on!..Talk about setting up for the spike!

(hmmm volleyball reference!)
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan Rath View Post
    Oh come on!..Talk about setting up for the spike!

(hmmm volleyball reference!)
    I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not, totally oblivious to the minute difference between the two. care to clarify? hah

I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not, totally oblivious to the minute difference between the two. care to clarify? hah
    Asking if being a woman entails sporadic behavior?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

And does a teenager have a naive view of the world?

Asking if being a woman entails sporadic behavior?

Does a bear shit in the woods?
    Ah, it all makes sense now! This is probably why the glass ceiling is still standing. Maybe they should focus their efforts and attempt to strain the chink in armor rather than the armor as a whole.

Spoiler:
    OH SNAP! :O

Ah, it all makes sense now! This is probably why the glass ceiling is still standing. Maybe they should focus their efforts and attempt to strain the chink in armor rather than the armor as a whole.

Spoiler:
    OH SNAP! :O
    Nah, the glass ceiling is still there cause they also have a genetic need to try to clean it instead of breaking it...

<runs to fireproof bunker>

Hmm, I'm conflicted whether to chastise you knuckleheads or just break out my Windex instead.

And stop leaving the toilet seat up!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Catgrrl View Post
    Hmm, I'm conflicted whether to chastise you knuckleheads or just break out my Windex instead.

What? Sorry, can't hear you on this side of the glass...

Like them, he explains, he grew up watching Bill Cosby living behind his metaphorical “white picket fence”—one man, one woman, and a bunch of happy kids. “Well, that check bounced a long time ago,” he says. “Let’s see,” he continues, reading from a worksheet. What are the four kinds of paternal authority? Moral, emotional, social, and physical. “But you ain’t none of those in that house. All you are is a paycheck, and now you ain’t even that. And if you try to exercise your authority, she’ll call 911. How does that make you feel? You’re supposed to be the authority, and she says, ‘Get out of the house, bitch.’ She’s calling you ‘bitch’!”

The men are black and white, their ages ranging from about 20 to 40. A couple look like they might have spent a night or two on the streets, but the rest look like they work, or used to. Now they have put down their sodas, and El-Scari has their attention, so he gets a little more philosophical. “Who’s doing what?” he asks them. “What is our role? Everyone’s telling us we’re supposed to be the head of a nuclear family, so you feel like you got robbed. It’s toxic, and poisonous, and it’s setting us up for failure.” He writes on the board: $85,000. “This is her salary.” Then: $12,000. “This is your salary. Who’s the damn man? Who’s the man now?” A murmur rises. “That’s right. She’s the man.”
    Excerpt from The End of Men:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...d-of-men/8135/

How much cognitive dissonance are you experiencing right now?

What? Sorry, can't hear you on this side of the glass...
    Shouldn't there have been some obligatory broodmare or kitchen wisecrack by now?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Yeah, that's right. But you know what? The age of dick swinging getting you ahead is long past. These poor schmucks should have worried less about being studs, and more about putting the skills together to be a good provider.

Quote Originally Posted by ']['ear View Post
    Yeah, that's right. But you know what? The age of dick swinging getting you ahead is long past. These poor schmucks should have worried less about being studs, and more about putting the skills together to be a good provider.
    Interesting article, wasn't it? Especially Ericsson's view. It was linked by CNN in a TED conference story. Men feel a bit 'pimped out' after manufacturing died out. Age of Information and Service will be dominated by women.

Dick swinging?

Can we consider this a coining?

no we can't.

Ok, now you really pissed me off. What godgiven right do you women have to always find the toilet seat down? Right, none. For every time you whine about a toilet seat up, we men have to move one let down up. For which we will actually have to touch it, because gravity won't do the job.

* mental note; next time you hear this 'toilet seat down crap again', leave it down, piss over it. That should teach them.
    Congratulations America

Be happen we move it up in the first place!
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Please. When at home, I just sit down when I piss. That way I don't have to clean up than damned inevitable splashes every week.

Woman!
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Actually my husband is really good about it, he even goes so far as to close the outer lid which I never do.

It's not so much that it's a right, but the huge amount of leverage having a vagina gives the woman in all kinds of the little issues like this one.

I piss sitting down. is there anything wrong with that? i live in a household with too many women and i have to share a toilet with my younger sister.