Results 3,751 to 3,780 of 4139

Thread: The pictures thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Ah, let's post some political images around here.

"Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Captain Sweden is known for being the least sharp nail in the box but even he will one day remember that he can press both buttons

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Captain Sweden is known for being the least sharp nail in the box but even he will one day remember that he can press both buttons
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...ass-migration/

Why close the bridge to Denmark then?

What if you import an equal number of gays and Muslims? Then make a Venn Diagram for fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    What if you import an equal number of gays and Muslims?
    Is it at any point reasonable to think that it stops that hate when a person moves from one place to another?

Migrants ‘slaughter gay man, dress him in women’s clothes and wrap snake round his neck'

TWO migrants have been charged after allegedly beating a gay man to death before dressing him in women’s clothing and wrapping a snake around his neck.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ke-neck-Sweden

And before you start with Christian examples, I am not supporting those either.

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    And before you start with Christian examples, I am not supporting those either.
    The trial hasn't started yet but from the description it seems like this involved two of the many roaming street-kids that have been wandering around Europe before finding themselves in Sweden. If so, if you want helpful culture-based insights into their behavior you may be better served by reading Lord of the Flies or any number of books about violent youth gangs than by trying to figure out the relationship between tabbouleh and rape.

Moreover, have you ever heard of the "trans panic" defense? It's a subset of the "gay panic" defense and, believe it or not, you don't have to be from North Africa to think it's a legitimate defense for committing acts of gruesome violence against trans* people. Violence against trans* people transcends religion and if your solution to anti-trans violence is to ban the immigration of people who are more likely to engage in it you may as well also ban everyone from the Slavic countries and from Red states in the US.

Finally, and I realise this will make me sound like a total fucking Lewkowski, do you believe street-kids are generally in the habit of carrying around adult women's clothes just in case they have to ritualistically murder a gay man on short notice? Okay, obv if they can get their hands on a snake for such purposes, they may be able to find women's clothing, but it seems more likely that the clothes belonged to the victim. I bring this up because people seem to forget that trans* people exist and that their lives are far more dangerous than the lives of gay people even in places where there are no Moroccan street-kids.

You must choose only one. And you're a bigot for choosing only one.

I love how Swedes can't stop trying to blame the problem of rape in Sweden on immigrants. Man, Sweden didn't need any help in this department and only people who have a secret agenda to whitewash the country and suppress women pretend that it's all about Muslim immigrants. Of course you're just here to troll, Lewk, so I dunno if there is any point in attempting to have a discussion with you about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    I love how Swedes can't stop trying to blame the problem of rape in Sweden on immigrants. Man, Sweden didn't need any help in this department and only people who have a secret agenda to whitewash the country and suppress women pretend that it's all about Muslim immigrants. Of course you're just here to troll, Lewk, so I dunno if there is any point in attempting to have a discussion with you about this.
    I'm honestly ignorant of the extent of the rape problems in Sweden. Are you saying that rape is a common problem for other reasons aside from immigration as well? I don't see why you are so incredulous about it, third world countries have larger problems when it comes to rape. (Let alone other gender equality issues). Allow migration and you would expect an uptick from a population that rapes more as it incorporates into a population that rapes less.

http://www.breitbart.com/
    breitbart
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

I can't speak for Sweden, but suggesting all landlords in amsterdam want sexual favours from female tenants is utter bullshit, as I do know plenty of girls living there.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    I can't speak for Sweden, but suggesting all landlords in amsterdam want sexual favours from female tenants is utter bullshit, as I do know plenty of girls living there.
    Oh the article said *ALL* ?

No, but it suggested it was common. And it's not.

I mean, I know someone who was robbed when he went on vacation to the US. But using that anecdote to suggest americans rob all tourists is bullshit.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*V-pJ0zdxNKAwpJE2Yed37g.png[/IMG]

Care to explain what we see here?

A breakdown of the bloody retarded behavior of twitter users involved in the equally stupid gamergate "debate"

https://medium.com/message/72-hours-...f5d#.aet8j7voo
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 01-12-2016 at 03:42 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Illustration of the low degree of overlap between the social networks of people on different sides of a polarising conflict/issue. Colours are pretty but the underlying reality is a little ugly

So nothing I deeply care about.

I have more respect for aimless than to think he would throw in with those SJWs or their counterparts. I'm going to guess he got that image from some data is beautiful collection.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

"When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

That's not ugly, that's cute

But also the face of 21st century imperialism.
    Omg I knew I recognised it from somewhere

Also,

But also the face of 21st century imperialism.
    Well, I'm certainly banking on her becoming a plutocrat to support me in my dotage. What VC could say no to funding a pitch given by her?
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Another 69 year old taken by cancer this week.