Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
This is fairly clear evidence that men's experiences differ greatly from that of women. You aren't subjected to the same sort of treatment and certainly not as often. It's always easier to talk about things that don't actually affect you. What puzzles me is why you believe your experiences are relevant to the problems women face in their dealings with men. Even if we give credence to the notion that you are particularly evolved, philosophically and psychologically, we can't use you as a standard against which other people's behavior should be judged.
You may be right that the experiences of straight men differ from those of women, you'd be well advised to not think the same about the experiences of gay men. Aside from hardcore sexual abuse I can easily match up with the most common #metoo's blow by blow. Grab them by the pussy? Try being touched up in the middle of a street by a complete stranger who you didn't invite in any way concievable to do so. If you want to drag your net of 'sexual harassment as wide as the bulk of the recent #metoo-ers are throwing it, you have zero reason to negate the actions I was subjected to on the mere basis of my gender.