Thread: Cars. Motorsport. Things that go Vrrrmmm.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's not that I don't love most BMW styling--the 6, 7, 5 series and M3 are to die for--it's just that the 1 series and Euro coupes rub me the wrong way. I've never been able to figure out if I like the Z4. I thought the old one was kind of crap--Z8, too--so it helps that they've redesigned it, but the jury's still out.

Quote Originally Posted by xaero1 View Post
    I'm a car nut as well, just for the record
    More the merrier.

Quote Originally Posted by NGS View Post
    It's not that I don't love most BMW styling--the 6, 7, 5 series and M3 are to die for--it's just that the 1 series and Euro coupes rub me the wrong way. I've never been able to figure out if I like the Z4. I thought the old one was kind of crap--Z8, too--so it helps that they've redesigned it, but the jury's still out.
    Know wot you mean.

Didn't like the old Z4 but grew to like it.
    5 series didn't like at first and not sure if I do now, even though I own one. Like the back-end hate the front-end.
    New 3 series saloon hated it at first and still hate it. Looks cheap and Japanese. New facelift is an improvement tho.
    New 3 series coupé loved on first sight and still think it looks great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    More the merrier.
    Aye, I had a 400bhp Skyline a few years back, but currently rocking around in a Pug 306 Rallye which is about the best value hot hatch you can buy - super fun and super cheap
    All those moments lost in time... like tears in the rain