Thread: TRUMP 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lewk, your level of ignorance on pretty much everything is the perfect example for why the government needs to better support public libraries.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Lewk, your level of ignorance on pretty much everything is the perfect example for why the government needs to better support public libraries.
    I fail to see how Lewk's ignorance could be fixed by a library, or why libraries are that important in the 21st century.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    I fail to see how Lewk's ignorance could be fixed by a library, or why libraries are that important in the 21st century.
    What. . . what is it about the 21st century that you think makes libraries unimportant compared to the 20th century?
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

I used school and public libraries when I was younger, clearly it didn't brainwash me into a liberal puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    If you like libraries feel free to donate. Don't shove a gun in my face and confiscate my money to pay for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    I used school and public libraries when I was younger
    This is some Rand level FYGM right here.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."