-
Unbowed
E3 2011
So E3's this week. I know there are some posts about this already scattered amongst the mega-threads, but I don't want to track all of them down.
So Nintendo's announced it's next hardware.

It looks like it could be cool, but I'm very skeptical. Nintendo burned through a lot of credit they had with the Wii and it's tons of shovelware. It also looks like it probably won't have a very reasonable price-point.
MS and Sony don't seem to be announcing any new hardware yet. I was expecting at least one of them to, but I guess they'll be waiting until next year, which probably means the next generation of console wars will kick off fully around 2013. A shame they won't make it out before the apocalypse, but oh well.
Mass Effect 3 has voice recognition through the Kinect. I've seen this work pretty well before in End War, so I'm not sure why it needs a Kinect, and I'm hoping that they put this feature on the PC with standard audio-in too.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules